Új jelszó kérése
Navigáció
Virtuális gyertyák
Az emlékhelyeken
gyertya ég
Üzenőfal
Üzenet küldéséhez bekell jelentkezned.

2022.10.11 19:49:39
Szép estét! Segítséget szeretnék kérni a regisztrációm törlésére. Nem tudom hol találom.
2021.17.07 21:00:08
Tényleg nincs adminja ennek az oldalnak? 3 üzenetemre a mai napig nem jött válasz
2021.01.05 17:07:46
Kérdésem lenne,van ezen az oldalon admin? Köszönöm
2021.01.05 17:07:10
Kedves Admin!Már negyedszer írok, Shila kutyám régi oldala eltűnt,egy másik oldalt csináltam,ami megmaradt. Visszakaphatom a kiskutyám régi oldalát?
2021.19.02 17:00:47
Kedves Admin!Már harmadszor írok, Shila kutyám régi oldala eltűnt,egy másik oldalt csináltam,ami megmaradt. Visszakaphatom a kiskutyám régi oldalát?Köszönöm,v
árom kedves válaszát!
2021.10.01 11:04:02
Kedves Admin! Shila kutyám régi oldala eltűnt,egy másik oldalt csináltam,ami megmaradt. Visszakaphatom a kiskutyám régi oldalát?Köszönöm
2020.28.10 18:16:38
Kedves Kyara! Bal oldalon lévő Saját emlékhelyek menüben, új emlékhely készítése, itt lehet emlékhelyet létrehozni
2020.25.10 19:10:46
szeretnék a halottaimnak gyertyát gyújtani, de nem tudom hogy írjam fel a nevüket
2020.28.09 09:23:34
Köszönöm szépen.
2020.07.09 16:17:23
Kedves Ilona, sajnos ez adatbázis konvertálási hiba, amikor újraélesztettük a portált a meglévő adatok már hibásak voltak, ezeket csak az emlékhely állítója tudja átírni a saját emlékhelyeknél
Social studies essay outline
DavidRoss
To write a proper paper, you need to follow the points given:

Make an introduction.
Write the theoretical part.
The first argument and its explanation.
The second argument and its explanation.
Conclusion.

The minimum number of words to write in the essay is not specified, so you can write a academized review of any length.

Introduction
In this paragraph (the first paragraph) you need to formulate one of the ideas of your chosen statement and explain its meaning.
Theoretical part
In this paragraph, you need to prove the first paragraph, relying on theoretical knowledge, that is, bring at least 3 concepts related to the idea, disclose their meaning, relate to each other and to the chosen topic. Note that you do not just need to write the definition of concepts, but also to explain them, to speculate about their relationship, the relationship to the idea.

Also, you do not need to write unnecessary concepts that have nothing to do with the chosen topic, that is, if you write about the state budget, then take the concepts related to it - the state budget itself, its revenue and expenditure parts, ways in which money is allocated, sources of revenue part, etc.

As such, there are no clichés for this part, but you can start the paragraph by saying, "Let's turn to theory to support this idea."
First and Second Arguments
Many students have a lot of trouble with this part, because sometimes it can be difficult to give two examples from different sources. But you always have to be craftier, because you can come up with your own sources of arguments.

For example, we have the idea of the role of taxes in the state. The first argument we have is about some developed country with high taxes. Let us say, Sweden. And we can start it by saying:

"An example to confirm this idea is the article I read in the source (name of newspaper, magazine, TV channel, etc.)" Next we describe the situation with taxes in Sweden and make a mini-conclusion about high taxes and their impact on the level of development of the country.
As a second example, we can give a backward country which has minimal taxes, but also a very low standard of living, such as Nicaragua or Zimbabwe. And we begin our second argument:

"In addition, from the school course (geography, history, social studies, life skills, and others) I know about such a country with...". Then we describe the situation of a poor country and link it to low taxes.
Note that the arguments have a similar structure, but since we specified different sources, it is safe to get 2 points on this criterion.

The main thing is to specify the exact name of the source, do not say that you just heard it, and specifically write where.

Conclusion
There is no criterion that refers to the conclusion, but that does not mean that the conclusion does not need to be written. You can end on an argument, but that way your essay won't look complete and coherent, so the conclusion is worth writing.

Algorithm for writing an essay:
Read all statements carefully. Identify one or more main ideas. Formulate one or more theses in the context of the statement that require justification.
Think about which terms and statements from the social studies course can be attributed to this statement and write them.
Correctness of the use of concepts, theoretical statements, reasoning, and conclusions.
Quality of facts and examples:
there should be at least two examples, but more can be given.
as sources can be used facts of social life, personal social experience (books read, movies watched), materials of academic subjects (history, geography, etc.).
they must be given without errors, concrete and detailed
the example should illustrate the stated judgement, so do not try to place them at the end of the text.

Not sure how to start writing an essay? Start with a simple...Posted in Student Tips
Universal essay outline
Where to start writing an essay: 7 tips
5 STEPS IN PREPARING ESSAYS FOR STANDARDIZED TESTS

Joel_Humes
Your advice is certainly good, but personally I believe that if you ask for paid help in writing an essay, you will not acquire anything and will not learn how to cope with this task on your own. It doesn't take a lot of time to learn how to write an essay correctly, just practice a couple of times a month with the help of free Instagram videos, in which famous teachers tell and show how to write an essay on any topic correctly. In such videos, there is always the opportunity to ask a question in the comments and get a competent answer. I managed to find about a hundred of these videos there, and they were all posted on accounts that have about 79 thousand of followers! I'm sure their authors buy instagram followers in order to wind up their number.

Everettblair
You can make video about these points how to write essay and publish such video on youtube. From here https://soclikes.com you could get many youtube likes and views for your video

yangorev
Steps to Writing an Essay For some people, writing an essay is as simple as sitting in front of a computer and starting to type. However, to successfully write an essay, you need to do more planning. If you've never written an essay before, or you're having trouble writing and want to improve your skills, it's a good idea to follow some important steps in the essay writing process. Here https://www.custo...tive-essay you find more cool inforemation.

https://www.customessaymeister.com/
rrobert
To be a successful writer in the digital age, you need to do more than just write. You cannot become a successful writer (or artist) in the digital age without understanding how the business world works. As a writer who wants to be successful and wants your work to be published and useful, you need important skills to become a top-notch writer. Whether you want to become a writer, a writer, or even a blogger, there are many ways to become a writer and get paid for it. If you want to become a writer, you can learn how to become a copywriter by blogging and getting paid for it. If you want to be a writer, you don't need to do research, but if you want some extra income and a way to make money writing, then I suggest you find a few paid writing opportunities along the way. Let's take a look at whether you can make money writing and then a rundown of exactly what you need to be a writer, the types of writing you can do and the best custom essay writing tips. I've touched on some of them like blogging and freelance writing, but let's dive into the types of writing you can do (+ how much money you can make) to help you become a successful writer and make a living. If you're serious about writing, you need to learn how to become a productive writer.

This will help you develop a variety of writing styles and techniques, making you a more proficient writer. There are step-by-step writing guides that will automatically turn you into a great writer. So now you know how to start writing and even become a better writer in a short period of time. Even if one day I want to be a great writer, I want to write for a living. When people see what I've created for myself as a writer, they think it's the result of my writing degree. Although I don't fall into their category, I've been a self-sufficient writer for nearly 30 years because I sit in my chair and write every day. Others, however, want to be great and famous and also want to make a living by writing. While some writers simply want to use their creativity as an outlet for disappointments or joys in their personal lives, others want to be famous for their writing, but not necessarily get rich from it. They blame their situation or make excuses, they don't have what it takes to be a successful freelance writer or a published writer. Of course, there are many people who want to write, but 99.99% of people want to be writers and don't want to write. Many very talented writers work so hard that they have little to prove. Writers can love to write so much that we forget about true success because writers involve so many people and activities that are beyond the scope of our words.

CragNillson
Trust only verified online software, which apostrophe checker for free is. They have long established themselves as reliable online tools that are trusted by thousands of copywriters around the world! You can try them out yourself by clicking on the link and reading the brief instructions. It's completely free and beneficial to your productivity and the quality of your work.

ElizabethLevi
Do you need a professional and high-quality proofreader who can correct errors in the text? Then I strongly recommend to go to this website! By going to this site, you will open a tool into which you should insert a ready-made or write text in a line, start analyzing for errors and get a beautiful and correctly written text! >>> fix the paragraph for free

TeraS
Good afternoon everyone! Do you know about correct sentence checkers online? It's a super cool tool that will help you save time and nerves, but always have perfectly correct text with 100% originality. It's very handy, fast, easy, and most importantly free, so it's available to all users. Read more information on the website.

Ugrás a fórumra: